Zombie Run2 is a running app that puts you in the middle of the action. You are a survivor of a plane crash in the post zombie apocalypse error. You come to at the sound of someone talking through a headset and leading you back to base. You are given missions to head to the hospital and get supplies. As you run you are able to collect supplies for base camp. They tell you when to speed up and slow down. It makes for a pretty interesting run if you usually run alone. The bonus for me is that it starts out in the woods and I run the trails in my near me and they go through woods.
- GPS it does have the capabilities of turning on GPS so that you can track your distance and pace. You also can upload your runs to the website and see your runs.
- Calories: you have the option to enter some basic information about yourself and when you run you will get an estimate of how many calories you have burned.
- The Story: If you liked Animal Farm or Snoopy apps that allow you to build townships and maintain them, then you will love this game. You are Runner 5 and your mission is to help rebuild civilization by collecting supplies and avoiding zombies.
- Customizable: You can choose to do speedwork by doing zombie chases.
- Playlist: You can create a playlist of your favorite songs or import your current playlist. In between the radio commands you will hear your music. When the radio tower has to share important information, your music will die down until they are finished.
- Screenshots: The first one is a list of supplies I collected on my run and the second is a view of the base that I am building. I am new to this so my base is pretty basic but you get the idea.
- Website: Zombies, Run!
- Cost: The first 30 missions are free. You are able to sign up for more missions via a subscription.
And just for kicks, here is the official video for the game and a fan video: